The coveted House of Sania Maskatiya reunites with Gul Ahmed to reveal a capsule collection of Kurtas designed specifically for retail in partnership, in honour and support of Pakistan’s pioneering anti–blindness NGO, the Layton Rahmatulla Benevolent Trust [LRBT], heralded for its tireless contribution to fighting blindness in the country through its nationwide network of 17 purpose-built hospitals and 54 clinics in all the 4 provinces. Indeed the entire proceeds from every kurta sold will be donated to the LRBT and the collection will be available nationwide at both Sania Maskatiya and specific Gul Ahmed outlets as of 1st Week of August 2014.
With renowned model Sofia as the campaigns spokesperson, the Sania Maskatiya Kurtas collection includes four designs in two colour-ways, with each Kurta is priced at PKR 3,950. Inspired by the world’s beauty with the help of colors and objects the color palette offered with this range. Featuring vibrant and colourful hues, the collection will be available at all three Sania Maskatiya stores between Karachi and Lahore and select Gul Ahmed stores (details provided further in the release).
Najmus Saquib Hameed, Honorary Vice Chairman & CEO of the LRBT has said:
“LRBT is extremely grateful to the teams at Sania Maskatiya and Gul Ahmed for their utmost support and dedication that they have always shown towards our cause. We are overwhelmed with their willingness to help in our fight against curable blindness in Pakistan with the joint initiative ‘Tribute to Nature’. LRBT has so far treated over 27 million patients with its 71 centers across Pakistan absolutely FREE. LRBT alone treats 36% of all eye patients in Pakistan.”
On the collaboration, Team Sania Maskatiya has said “This is our second collaboration within 2014 as we truly believe in what LRBT have achieved since its inception in 1984 and their future plans They have spearheaded phenomenal work in Pakistan, fighting blindness and transforming lives. We are honoured to be able to continue contributing constructively to their trust through our work. We have partnered with Gul Ahmed once again to retail our line as they share a similarly socially conscious and responsible outlook and with their retail strength our designs for the LRBT will reach a greater network of people. We also appreciate having Sofia Khan on board as our main spokesperson and photographer Adeela Badshah and stylist Nabile who have donated their time and passion for this campaign”
For more information on LRBT please visit:
For more information on Sania Maskatiya, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/SaniaMaskatiya
For more information on Gul Ahmed, please visit:
Availability of Sania Maskatiya-Gul Ahmed Kurta for LRBT:
Sania Maskatiya Outlets:
- Karachi: 4C, 6th Bukhari Commercial Lane, (Opposite Oxygen spa), Phase 6, DHA.
- Karachi: Shop S-13, 2nd Floor, Dolmen Mall Clifton Block 4, Karachi.
- Lahore: 3-R, 1st Floor – Almas Tower, MM Alam Road, Gulberg III, Lahore [Near Mini Market].
Gul Ahmed Outlets:
- DOLMEN CITY Outlet No. G-4, Ground Floor, Dolmen City, Block-4, Scheme No. 5, Clifton.
- BC 13, Block-9, Ground Floor, Razi Towers Near Schon Circle, Main Clifton.
- The Ocean Mall, Plot No. G-3 Khyaban-e-Iqbal, Block-9, Clifton.
- Bahadurabad Arcade, Shop No. 5 & 6, Block-3, Near KFC.
- City Tower Shop No. MF C2-A, Main Boulevard Road, Gulberg.
- Building No. 1, Block Z, Phase-3, Commercial DHA.
- F-7 MARKAZ – Plot No. 13-A, Main Double Road, F-7 Markaz. Tel: 051-2652491-96
- Centaurus Mall, Jinnah avenue